Saturday, February 16, 2019

What Kind Of A Person

I asked a friend: What makes a person spend his time for the benefit of someone else like Aamir Khan in Taare Zameen Par or Salman in Bajrangi Bhaijaan?

The friend replied: A person's nature, his education, genes, family, upbringing, values.

What kind of an answer is this? What kind of a person is my friend? Educated, extroverted, well read, quite knowledgeable but lacking rational thought and depth.

My friend's answer included just about every factor except perhaps height and weight.

1 comment:

  1. My answer - Reel life is different from Real life.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...