Friday, March 18, 2022

Tough, Interesting Wordle


The solution includes a guess TUTOR which definitely would not be the right word. 






















The one below was a tough SOB.




What the heck is a flume








This wasn't a difficult word. But it became tricky because of the offbeat first guess.













A fairly simple word but made difficult because of a different kinda initial guess. 




The one below started with an offbeat guess and found the solution in the 3rd guess



Biome??


The starting word and the final solution are both!!!







What is a GOLEM??




Interesting guesses leading to a quick solution!










Just trying to see how much a "bad" initial affects the ease of getting a solution.




























MOULT??













That was interesting. 2 guesses were completely wrong. No letter correct.




That took some time and a lot of stress








This was a little strange, Y coming in place of a vowel.




That was tough.




Wow. Making the final guess was tough.



Oh my. That made me sweat. For the 6th word, the penultimate guess was EXIDE. Then I got the answer




This was tricky during the 4th, 5th and last guesses.







Wow, that was a word difficult to guess. Just made it in the last attempt.





Couldn't get this one!



Goddamn Vignesh, this was tough




For the last attempt I had to Google for 5 letter words ending in KO 





That was great. What the heck is CACAO?











I started with all offbeat word again. And for the third word I had to Google for words starting with hut! The wordle bot rated my skill level 50/100 and luck 99/100. Usually my luck score is very low but today I got lucky!










Had to Google to find the last word (the answer!)

That was interesting. The first two guesses together gave a single yellow.



Phew





That was great!





This was interesting. The 3rd and 4th guesses were..





Aphid?? Had to Google the last guess.



Had to Google the last guess again!



This was neat.








A little strange, my guesses












I had to Google for the last guess









NERDY was a damned good and lucky guess.




I had to Google for the 5th and 6th guesses. But the 6th turned out to be an embarrassment.




This was nice. 










































For the 5th guess, I figured I couldn't be the last letter. So it has to be the 1st. Then N had to be the 2nd. Hence INE were the starting letters. Only INEPT, INERT were possible.

















Bumblebee without using any hints. Of course I checked the number of words and points needed to reach queen bee








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...