Sunday, March 20, 2022

Trump Vs Boris

A friend sent me this article: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/mar/19/pms-comparison-of-ukraine-resistance-to-uk-brexit-vote-criticised-as-crass?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Now I think I am beginning to understand Boris. I am not sure he is like Trump. True they both share indifference to protocol, do what they please. 


Trump has motivations that are evil. He is an alpha male. I doubt Boris is one.


Boris seems to be a person who wants to be "free", lead a life where he is free to do what he pleases, and not be bothered with do's and don'ts. He has to follow his heart all the time. There isn't much head in him except for that unruly hair. I think he saw this Ukraine thing and thought he could drain himself out of the quagmire he had found himself in as a result of Partygate.

He went one step further and compared Ukraine's situation with Brexit. Possibly he that he would make a martyr out of himself by putting his pet baby on par with a much more legitimate issue. 

Like when someone talks about their brain cancer don't we have the urge to say "yes, I know what you mean, I too had my tooth extracted last week". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...