Friday, June 4, 2021

Puzzle - Sarita

My question: is it Sarita South Indian or North Indian?


Read the story below:

Sarita is a very good teacher in the school ... 


*Sarita*: - Tell me where is the Taj Mahal .... 🕌


*Students*:  Agra ...  


*Sarita* : Wrong ... It's in Bengaluru...


The students all got into thinking .. and were confused

😮😲

The students told this thing to their parents.   


The very next day, all the parents reached the school and started complaining to Sarita teacher that why are you teaching the children wrong ..


*Sarita to all the parents:* 👇🏽👇🏽


First of all you should deposit the fees of the last six months 💰

Till the fees are deposited Taj Mahal will remain in *Bengaluru*.

🤣😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...