Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Interactions with Emotions (FP's, MBTI)

 

I was talking to a doctor from Delhi yesterday. She said she didn't want to know more about a person she liked because that might make her judge them.

So a medical student might tell the professor they don't want to learn more about vagina, kidney, heart, brain because they might start judging them!. What an excuse to not show interest..


We were then talking about Delhi and how unsafe it is for women. I said Delhi is considered the rape capital of the world. She said that's not true. And that Delhi is no more unsafe than any other city in India. It's just that Delhi has gotten itself a bad name.


I said that rapists are women most of the time. It's just that men have gotten the blame always.


She retorted that I am speaking like this because I don't have any daughter. Right.


Today I was talking to a woman from Chennai. I asked her "if you ask a woman if she is happy, would you ever hear an affirmative response?"

She asked me why I don't want women to be happy.


I am packing my bags. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...