Sunday, May 16, 2021

Women And Pain Are Synonymous

I read this article and I was like wowow.

 https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/women-and-pain/2021/05/14/



This was my formula.

"For the same amount of issue women feel/express more pain than men."


Actually my formula is more comprehensive.

There are two kinds of pain

One is the pain you feel when someone hits you with a rod or a bus hits you resulting in immense physical pain. This is involuntary.

There is a second pain which is calculated, processed, thought about and then expressed. 

"If this, this, and this happened, (which did to me), then I must be feeling a lot of pain. Go ahead and express it.


Aaah aaaaaaah OMG ayyo."


This is a quote from https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/may/26/hundreds-uk-women-demand-formal-apology-forced-adoptions?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other - 

“I was never asked whether I wanted to go ahead with the adoption. It was a fait accompli.” She became pregnant in 1967 at the age of 16. Her baby Liam was taken from her nine days after she gave birth. “I was expected to just go on with my life as though nothing had happened … I’m certain it has had an impact on my life. There’s a cycle of grief and anger. A kind of melancholy is always there in the back of your mind.”

The part in italics (italicized by me) comes rather close to what I am talking about. A pain that isn't intrinsic but thought about processed and then created.

The lady's feelings are interesting by the way. She gets pregnant at the age of 16 or 17, she expected to be asked whether she wanted to give up her baby for adoption. And if she had said no to the request, then how would she plan to bring up her child? Did she think through the problem? 

Is this how this kind of a pain happens?

"I am not feeling good. I, hence, must be in pain. So, someone else must have done something wrong."


Additional reading 

1 comment:

  1. Emo pain is less than physical pain. Far less damaging, what u cant see, cant happen, no blood no injury. Eh?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...