Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Puzzle. Guess A And B

I have mentioned earlier (http://calmisc.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-can-understand-sindhi.html) about a friend who has a 4 year old niece. 

I often talk to them and each one updates me about the other on various incidents in their lives. Let me just call them A and B.

Since I like to think in a structured way, I made a list of all the things I have come to know about them.

Now here are the details about A.
  • Loves watching serials on TV. Loves a particular serial that is centered around a family.
  • Gives me a gist of the episodes and explains it clearly.
  • Very protective of B. Whenever I tell her to leave B at a childcare center, A will shake her head and say NOOOO.
  • Attends dancing lessons sometimes and plans to attend cooking lessons as well.
  • Occasionally when she has a problem with B, she would explain to B gently that what B is doing is not correct.
  • Would go about with things she has to do in the morning without much of a fuss

Details about B.
  • Is hungry always and has to be fed frequently.
  • Wants to go back to mummeee often.
  • Hates it when mom has to go away.
  • Cant explain a movie/serial story well. 
  • Obviously cant cook well.
  • Doesn't know what she likes (whether music / food). She doesn't like to listen to her own collection of songs.
  • Her family would not allow her to go more than 10 feet outside of the house alone.
  • The whole family shivers when she has to leave home in the morning because of the racket she creates.
Now the interesting thing is that A is the 4 year old niece (Jalani) and B is her aunt (Girani).


Names have been interchanged to protect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...