Friday, August 30, 2019

Difference Between N and S (As in MBTI)

A friend of mine told me that she, a school goer and her mom, a school teacher, were both out getting wet when it rained heavily. Apparently the principal of the school told her mom not to stand in the rain but her mom wouldn't listen. 
Seeing her mom, my friend also joined in the fun. 

When she recounted this to be, I said what her mom did (having fun and getting wet inside the school) wasn't ok, even if this was done after school hours. I explained further. Other students would be watching her and her mother. Those students might also do the same. And their parents might complain to the principal that the school allowed such behavior and that their wards got a cold or fever or cough.

All this because my friend's mom couldn't restrain herself. 

My friend was aghast. She said "no one had told her this." 

She is an "S". (Actually SF and likely SFJ.)

N's don't say that people never told them about such a "rule" which is basic common sense. Even if an N wasn't aware of the rule, he would introspect why he didn't figure it out. To an N common sense things are to be figured out for oneself. Not to be told by someone so one could memorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...