Monday, February 20, 2012

When Do Women Feel Irritation

i was talking to my friend Ana when I realized the intricacies of the feminine mind (well I am calling the one inside their head "mind" kinda loosely for want of a better word).

She explained that when a man questions a woman why she is online so late at night... the woman feels great irritation. 

A ha. "So she doesn't like possessive men", I enquired gently probing her 'mind".
She explained "NOOO it isn't that. We were just friends. If we were in a relationship it would be something else".

Ohhh.. I thought, so women like men who are possessive only when they are in a relationship with them? I asked Ana that question.

She pointed out. NOOO, when in a relationship women like freedom. They don't like men breathing down on their shoulders.

The summary is : Women don't like a man to ask such a question whether the man is in a relationship with them or isn't. The reasons for the irritation in each case are different though.

Hmmm. I got to note this down in my diary. Another pearl of wisdom added.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL!!
    I'd hate it too. But I would have the same reason as a man has when he is online late in the night!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...