Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mind Reading

I have a couple of friends whom men tend to hit on. And they both don't understand why men do it do them. I explain that it's their (my friends') nature. They both are friendly, not guarded. 
If you ask them what the time is, they will tell you about their entire life, leaving out no details, no matter how trivial - while most other women wouldn't give you the time of the day. And men do tend to respond to simple unguarded nature as an invitation.

This article explain how men are wired to read non verbal clues. And this article explains the same about women.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really nice and I subscribe via feed reader so I won't miss anything. While it is very easy to read what you have written in an RSS reader, the same is not the case when it comes to reading directly on your blog.

    Will you please consider updating the theme. And continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...