Friday, January 6, 2017

Why Do Women Always Want To Look Younger

I have always wondered why women tend to reduce their age. And I thought the reason was that they wanted to portray plenty of child bearing years remaining. 

And maybe I was right. Closely related is the topic of biological clock which is very critical and treated as such by women. But men, as far as I have seen, rarely think of themselves as having a biological clock.

Ask any 40 year old woman her age, she is likely to round it off to 37. Now we know why. I  am guessing that if you ask any 9 year old girl what her age is, she won't round it off to 5 - she may want to be considered to be 10 or even 11. She would want to get into the child bearing range without even knowing what it means. Hardwired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...