Saturday, September 23, 2017

Playing My Favorite Songs From USB Drive On Saregama Carvaan Radio

The radio I bought has an option to play from a USB drive. So I bought one and copied all my favorite songs. Only then I realized that the radio could play only audio songs. All my files were videos. 

So I searched for and downloaded a software (DVDvideomedia which converted video files into audio (mp3) files.  The software seemed to have a bug - it hung often. I fiddled with it and realized I could convert about 70-80 files at a time. Then I played these audio files from the USB drive and voila...Now my transistor can play my favorite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...