Sunday, November 8, 2020

Roja In A Generation

I saw this movie on tv today after many years. The saw it for the first time the year it was released - in 1992.

It was patriotic, had good songs. AR Rehman made his debut in this movie. Mani Ratnam himself was new. 


My life was starting. I had just moved to a new city. I was just beginning my career.


It's now a generation later. Life looks so different now. So so so many things have happened in the intervening years. My professional career is long since over. The work I do is something I had never imagined, I hadn't studied for it. I hadn't even remotely imagined then what i would be doing today or how I would be today.




I guess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Oh, I Think I Was Raped

We have been hearing about the Cornell (University) 7 - the frat boys who gangraped a Jane Doe on Oct 19, 2024.  There have been 2 points o...