Thursday, March 17, 2022

Pink Is For Men -On Rape - Stories

http://thereel.scroll.in/817340/pink-is-not-for-women-but-for-men-and-boys-says-producer-shoojit-sircar


I have always felt that rape, unless it involved bodily assault as in the case of Nirbhaya, is not a criminal act. Date rape, without violence, for example is not a criminal act - it is no different from a person taking another's money through cajoling.

26/9/2016

Kobe Bryant rape case
I read this wiki article today. It reminded of the discussion I had with a friend a few weeks about rape.

I was telling her that it is very difficult to prove that a man committed rape. She responded that the accuser (woman) would be traumatized and may have semen from the man on her body and that's proof enough. I said it is possible that the woman could have had consensual sex with the accused and could have been later raped by some other man which would cause both the symptoms (accused's semen and trauma).

Additional reading: Excellent post(s) on rape.


Interesting Thing About Strauss-Kahn Case
I read this.

How well that maid told the gang rape story and about her sexual assault in the hotel room!!! She apparently enacted with great verisimilitude.

What made her tell such a story about a man? What was in her mind when she said it? Initially I thought she was perhaps a stooge of Sarkozy's team out to destroy Strauss-Kahn.

I don't know if that was the case. But what is definitely to be appreciated is the way she could emote well in real life about something that didn't happen. Wouldn't it be nice to see how many other wrecks she has left behind?

Raped in a hotel:
I read this now. So sad http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Woman-raped-at-Vasant-Kunj-hotel/articleshow/10470042.cms. My friend Mary concurred with me, the man must have been an animal.

Raped in Dubai



How does it feel to be raped


Pre Marital Sex, Consent And Rape - Recent Judgment




An apology: 


Apparently many of the rapes are by known people who had no business doing it... like uncle, teacher, father, brother's friend... where there is no question of a romantic relationship between the two people. Some friends I know have been molested or raped. And I am not talking about marital rape or date rape etc.

http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/social-media/Girl-posts-nude-pictures-of-boyfriend-on-Facebook/articleshow/40144169.cms




False Allegations and Rape

View Of Indian Rapes From Across The Border
Not Rape Anymore


Rape Again


Rape is about power and not a man woman thing. - Michael Crichton - Disclosure.

Punishment for rape in different countries. https://sv-se.facebook.com/hindutavasinghnad/posts/583215951695807?stream_ref=5

I read an interesting article on rape. This is about how a man should and should not behave and explaining why. While I never had imagined what a woman thinks when she saw me (or any other man), this article reveals something that I had not known. I assume the author's opinion represents what most women feel. 

If such is the case, what would I think when I see a woman near me? 
"Oh, oh here comes another one. Probably thinks her looks and her emotions are valid collateral for getting something tangible from me. And would expect chivalry from me and also that I treat her as an equal. And now of course I ought to feel guilty that I could be a rapist." I am going to become gay. 
And this is another article on rape.

Introduction To Rape:
How do you introduce the word "rape" to your daughter? http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/let%E2%80%99s-talk-about-it--fathers--daughters-and-the-r-word-165342171.html


Additional reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...