Friday, December 21, 2018

When We Hear But Don't Listen

I have a subscribed to a newspaper. I had problems reading it on their app on Android.
Here is the issue raised with them.
Hi, 
I have a yearly subscription. I think the last payment was made in July 2018.
I have 2 android devices. In the first one (Motorola), the subscription details are shown correctly in the app and i have no issue reading the articles. In the 2nd device (Panasonic) the subscription is shown as inactive and I am unable to read the articles. The message shown is that I have to subscribe.
I wonder why I have an issue in the Panasonic phone (Android 7).
Can you help me pls?
Thanks in advance.

Their reply:
Thank you for contacting! I see you are trying to link your Google account with your subscription. To access content with your Google account please be sure you completed the full registration for the link up. Here are instructions to help guide you.

Once you have subscribed through Google Play, you will be prompted to create a profile which will allow you unlimited access to the website, in addition to the app you purchased through. If you do not link your in-app purchased subscription you will not receive full access to the website and mobile website.

If you missed this step when you purchased, please follow the directions below:

Open the app you purchased your subscription from 
Go to Settings
Select Log In or Create Account. Follow the instructions to create a profile 

If you are having trouble linking your Google Play purchased subscription to your sign in credentials, please let us know.

Thanks!

Unbelievable. I thought a bot had responded to the issue. The response above was a mail from the customer care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...