Sunday, December 23, 2018

Forcefulness

Forcefulness comes out of confidence about one's plan of action (POA). Whether the POA is justified, moral are not relevant. Forcefulness can be driven by a narcissistic nature or by competence. A strong feeling of need may not have anything to do with competence. 

When I tell someone to DO IT, it could be because:
  1. I need (it to be done)
  2. I know (it has to be done)
I think the need takes precedence over knowledge when we become forceful. Meaning, it's when we definitely don't have a need that it's knowledge that makes us forceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...