Thursday, June 9, 2022

Boy And Girl - In Park

After a long time I found something interesting to write about.




I saw the boy and the girl swinging. The girl seemed to be from the lower middle class and the boy from middle class. The girl came alone, got on the swing by herself and was swinging with enthusiasm while the boy came with an elderly gentleman, probably his grandfather. He was more careful, swinging slowly, hesitant in his actions.


The two children were so different. The boy wanted a controlled, comfortable environment and safety. The girl created what she wanted by herself. They were both about 5.


So interesting to see differences in behavioral traits visible even in such a young age. I couldn't help but wonder what these two kids will be like 30 years hence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...