Monday, September 17, 2012

Loyalty: Venus Saturn Mars

I was talking to a friend. She told me that I always maintained that Saturn chooses being fair over being loyal and that I also said Saturn doesn't break relationships in a hurry - it being too slow. If Saturn doesn't break, then isn't he being loyal and hence not fair?. So what IS my stand? Is Saturn about being fair or about being loyal?

Good question:

I thought about loyalty and why people stick to a person or thing.

A Venus stays with some thing (or person) because of love (=loyalty). A Saturn stays because of inertia / indecisiveness (not loyalty). A Mars stays because it makes sense (meaning the place is best among all options).

Loyalty to a specific brand or person is Venus. That to an abstract principle is Saturn. Mars is what we say "matlabi" - choosing an option only because it gives the best return; Loyal to the buttered side of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...