Saturday, March 24, 2018

Shiv Mandirs

I have been to some Shiva temples. And I have come to know about some temples recently which I have not yet visited. These are some popular Shiv Mandirs:
The picture below is of Viswanathar (Shiv) temple at Tenkasi. All pictures are taken by me.


Shown below are photos of couple of Murugan (Kartik) temples. This picture below is Thirumalai Kovil near Panpozhi.




The pictures below are of Ilanji Kumaraswamy temple. One outside the temple. The elephant is inside the temple.





It's gorgeous when you look outside from the Ilanji temple. Lush green rice fields as far as the eye can see. Ilanji, Tenkasi, Shengottah, Five falls form the boundary of an area inside which is one of the most beautiful places of Tamil Nadu.



Additional reading:

Written on 11-4-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...