Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Maths And Puzzles: What Is She?

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a  doctor. She is in love with a married man who is 10 years older and staying in a town 2000km away. He is married with a kid. (She is single.)
And the man had asked her to move to his town.

She was confused, whether she could move, whether her relationship was strong enough etc.

I asked her whether the man planned to divorce his wife. She said he wouldn't because of the kid. I asked her to look at the bottomline. She replied she didn't know what the bottomline was.

I asked her whether things would be fine if he moved to where she was. She said things would probably not be fine. And anyway his family wouldn't want to move and he has a stable job.

I wished her all the best.

The puzzle question is: What (kind of person) is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...