Saturday, November 23, 2019

Left (Brain) Zero, Right 100

I was talking to a friend about men, women, their behavior, sex etc. I suggested to her that it would be so nice if all women were locked up so they could never see any men while men remained free.

She was aghast. She used some choice language and said I was a chauvinist and how I could be so unfair to women.

Now, I wondered why she couldn't or didn't realize that if all women were locked up with no possible contact with men then no man could have any contact with women either.

I realized that she was proceeding what I said through her emotions and completely forgot about logic.

This is a classic feminine behavior. This is the same reason that women think that men indulge in extra marital affairs more than women do. They think about how difficult it's for women to indulge in it (emotionally, practically) than for men without realizing that an affair needs a man AND A WOMAN.

The focus on emotions and lack of facility with logic makes them so cute and utterly impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...