Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Missing The Whole Point

I was watching this video that a friend sent me. 


I thought of the sculptor who made the deer so well that he had even sculpted the female sexual organ realistically. So much so that the male deer was actively engaged in it for a few seconds.

While we may think that the male deer was silly in having pursued sex with a sculpture (or whatever it was), I think the male was actually silly in aborting its mission when it realized that the female wasn't real.

The male was having a perfectly good time with the fake until the head feel off. How silly it is to stop an important activity because of the occurrence of an unimportant event (head falling off).

How many times in life we do such things - account something because of an issue with an unimportant part? 

This is because of our tendency to look at this holistically instead of being focused on what we need.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...