Thursday, July 9, 2020

Kashmir Belongs To?

"The iconic tiger should come to Pakistan, which, being the Muslim successor state after colonial India, should have a right to it."

The said tiger was taken from Srirangapatnam in Karnataka, more than 2000km away in South India. The author believes it belongs to Pak because Tipu Sultan was Muslim. No wonder Pak believes Kashmir belongs to Pak.

God help me if my wife was Muslim. These people will claim my wife too because of her religion.

The author of the article, as per Dawn, is an attorney teaching constitutional law and political philosophy.
Is this what they taught her in constitutional law?

Did she ever read property law? A stuff doesn't become yours just because the previous owner belonged to the same religion as you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...