Friday, July 3, 2020

Pregnant Chennai

Today I went out for a walk in the afternoon. It was cloudy and breezy. The city was glowing, positively looking beautiful. The lockdown added to the beauty. Everything was serene, hardly any traffic. 

In Tamil there is a saying that when a girl looks glowing and beautiful, she must be pregnant.

No, no. I think it goes like this. A girl, when she is pregnant, glows and looks beautiful. Yes that's it.

And Chennai looked positively pregnant today.







I imagined sitting on the coconut branch leaf without letting the man know so he could pull me also.



The following outstanding photos were taken today by a friend of mine. I don't reveal any name but she is an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu.




Wowowow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...