Friday, July 8, 2022

Boris Johnson (And Trump)

Boris has fallen. Trump is in still standing strong.

I wonder if this is any reflection on the strength of the system in UK vis-a-vis USA

Boris being far more silly and less vicious a scum than Trump, his eviction seems to indicate a lot less tolerance for bull in UK.


This is an article comparing the two. Boris Johnson faced revolt in his party. Trump never had that problem.


This is my comparison of the two.

Boris was thrown out by his own people (Tories). Trump is revered by his GOP. 

I was wondering why. Maybe because Boris is just a one man con-man. Trump is a movement. Trump created a legacy. 6 conservative judges out of 9.

Boris just got Brexit done and that too is a mess.


Additional reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...