Monday, February 28, 2011

Puzzle: Did the Father Serve Lethal Fish To His Son And Daughter?

A friend of mine gave me a story. And she asked me a question based on the story.

Here is the story:

Or you can download the story as an rtf from

You can see that this is a story about a father and a son and a daughter. Now here is the question: Did the father serve lethal fish to himself and his son and daughter?

Provide rationale for your answer.

1 comment:

  1. NO, I dont think he did.. He already thought his friend's actions to take in his whole family was a mistake!! So I dont think he did that!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Oh, I Think I Was Raped

We have been hearing about the Cornell (University) 7 - the frat boys who gangraped a Jane Doe on Oct 19, 2024.  There have been 2 points o...