Monday, August 29, 2011

On Sex

A friend sent me an article on sex (the link doesn't work now).

Apparently there are those (people in their 30's and 40's) who have sex 2 or 3 times a week. While I have heard that the libido of a man decreases as he ages and that of a woman seems to increase, some couples in their late 30's and 40's have sex some have 10 times a week. The latter don't seem to get enough of each other. Being everything for and not getting enough of each other makes a relationship great. 

The same friend said that such a (nice) relationship can hardly exist anywhere except in fiction. Is that so? 

Obviously I don't imply that the frequency of sex is the only determinant of a good relationship. If that was the case, perhaps rabbits will be teachers of relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...