Thursday, October 30, 2014

Whistling In Songs

I have loved melody in songs. And appreciated people who sing well. While in college, there used to be a sweeper who could whistle so well that I would wait up to listen to him.

I was listening to the song "Neerodum Vaigaiyile" from the Tamil movie Paar Magale Paar and was enjoying the song and the sound of the whistle. I browsed about the latter and came across this very interesting post, that too in FB.

This song has a nice whistle: Aankhon Mein Kyaa Ji (1957, MD: SD Burman).

And here is another link, apparently there is a whistler's association.


Additional reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...