Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Change In Behavior

I saw this today. Very true.. We respond to others depending on how they are to us. Our attitude and behavior does depend on what we perceive.  

It is quite possible that we wear conservative dress because we see others dress wearing immodest revealing dress and and we think "yuck, not me. I will never do that".

This is in response to a thought that I have been having... Are our thoughts (read: values) constant or are they dynamically changing? 

How we are as a person: are we static or do we drastically change depending on who we are with?

Put another way, how much of what we are is static and how much is a reflection of who we are with..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...