Sunday, January 3, 2016

What Was Hitler's MBTI Type?


Quote: 
  • "J : results-oriented and wants to put theory into practice" - Not sure I agree here. Creating theory and wanting to test theory is more an N trait and nothing to do with J. Putting theory (developed by anyone, not necessarily self) is a T trait. A "J" looks at process perfection, wrapping things up, leaving nothing pending. Unbounded enthusiasm, ambition is not a J trait. I do not agree with his typing in the links. I feel Hitler is most likely a P. 

I watched the movie Drishyam. I was discussing the character Vijay Salgaonkar played by Ajay Devgn with a friend. A question arose. What kind of a man was he? What was his MBTI type? IxFP? Could he have been a T? A J(udging)?

He had not even passed 4th grade in school. Yet he displayed consummate skill in planning and executing. Hence T? and J?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...