Friday, July 7, 2017

My Favorite Actress And Her Mars

My favorite actress is Sadhana. Not because she was a good actress but because she was good looking. I was hooked to her ever since I saw the movie Rajkumar and saw the song Dilruba Dil Pe Tu. She was gorgeous in that song.

A few weeks back I happened to watch a dance of hers in a movie song sequence - Paas Rehte Hue Bhi Tujh Se Bahut Door Hain and Tere Pyaar Mein Dildaar from Mere Mehboob (1963, MD: Naushad) and I told myself that she ain't a dancer. And today I watched her run behind Joy Mukherjee in the song Aap Yun Hi Agar Hum Se Milte in the movie Ek Musaafir Ek Hasina (1963, MD: OP Nayyar). The short run was quite nice and unfeminine. Usually adult women run with their arms, from elbow to wrist, outstretched instead of having their arms by their waist / hips as men do. This must have something to do with their body structure.

When I saw her run, I correlated with her inelegant dance and I felt strongly that she must have a strong Mars. Only a strong Mars makes you dance (inelegantly) and run (elegantly) like a man.

So then I looked up her horoscope (check her wiki for DOB). She has Vargottama Mars in Aries. No wonder. I would be scared of her anger or violence. I would also predict that her voice was not sweet at all, more like Rani Mukherjee's or Bipasha Basu's. Unfortunately I do not remember Sadhana's voice and who knows, may be it was dubbed.

Ain't it sad that we can't dub for someone who can't dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...