Thursday, July 26, 2018

Survivor's Guide To The Galaxy

Of late I have been hearing people tell me that it's important to know what's happening around you and about people around you and information about them and what they have some and about incidents.

One person advised me that this is essential whole two others made faces of derision whole explaining that I don't know (even) these.

Of course it's a classic focus on S(ensory) detail whole each of them is extremely low on iNtuitive front.

Strange how when we are S we think lack of Sis appalling and don't give a damn to lack of N. And when we are N, we think lack of N in others is appalling and don't give a damn to their lack of S.

We evaluate people strongly on those characteristics that we consider ourselves to be strong in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...