Sunday, January 29, 2023

Man Is Defined By Questions

I used to think that man is defined by what he has understood in life, by what answers he has arrived at to questions.

Today I realised something else. That man is defined more by the questions that drive him than by the answers he has arrived at.

The answers decide what he does transactionally. The questions he has decide what he ponders about and spends his quest on.

Does every man spend time thinking about questions other than whether his car will start in the morning and whether it's ok to add eggs in tomato fry? I don't know. This post is about those that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...