Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Solving Wordle

 

The 2nd word choice is interesting. The last letter after N can be Y, K, D, T, O (RHYNO). So I chose DORKY.





The solution might have K at the end. Possible words are BREAK, BLEAK, FREAK, WREAK. So I chose FRILL.


This again is another nice one.





L, P, H are letters that can follow the starting S. Hence ALEPH. Sure enough it was solved in 3 attempts!


The most interesting step in this was the 4th. At the end of the 3rd step I had E yellow in 2 steps. I didn't know whether the solution had two Es or one. The 4th guess made the solution within grasp.




Additional reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...