Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do Women Have More Affairs Than Men?

An opinion poll (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/debateshow/4963813.cms) on the TOI website: "Do women have more affairs than men". Women have won 86-14 in this poll as I write this.

And sure enough our people have plenty to say about it.

Apart from a few respondents who felt that the numbers had to be equal, the rest of the responses  were amusing to say the least.

The majority of the people had missed the issue by a mile. I wonder. If this is how they think about any open ended issue (which does not have previously proven answer), how do they manage?

One response was interesting: "Vikas, Mumbai, 23 November 2010, 01:53pm IST: this pol is biased, as more men are answering than women."

I had written about this earlier (http://vbala99.blogspot.com/2010/11/back-to-sex.html) but the subject (people's opinion on this subject actually) never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...