Friday, July 24, 2015

Free Will


  1. The way the world was in the past controls exactly how it is in the present, and how it will be in the future 
  2. We’re part of the world, just like everything else. 
  3. We can’t control how things were in the past, or the way the past controls the present and future 
  4. Therefore, we don’t control anything that happens in the world, including all the things that we think, say and do.
These are so much similar to what I expressed in my here earlier blogs here and here. Unfortunately the author has not concluded whether he agrees or disagrees with the points 1-4 that he has mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...