Saturday, April 9, 2016

Did Human Sacrifice Create Social Stratification Or The Other Way Around

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2016/0404/Did-human-sacrifice-create-social-stratification: An amazing article that explains why we love sacrificing (others).

I wonder whether any T would believe in stratification. All the people that I know who believe in stratification are F's. I do know a F who doesn't believe in it. Weird, isn't it...


As it was pointed out in the article itself, I wish the study focused on the number of sacrifices instead of only on whether there were sacrifices.


Apparently the people who liked stratification were also the ones who inherited wealth and unlikely to have their status change much in one lifetime. 

Perhaps people who are born into such families (those who believe in stratification especially women) are likely to be insensitive towards the smaller people - the drivers, waiters, maids et al..

And people who are basically soft-natured inside are the ones who do not believe in stratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...