Monday, April 4, 2016

Pratyusha Banerjee

I was looking at Pratyusha's horoscope (to be used with Jagannath Hora software).

The poor girl committed suicide - she was only 24. I am only interested in her (vedic) astrologically.

I do not know her time of birth. So the positions of Moon, Lagna and Amsa positions will not be correct - especially those of Lagna and Amsa.

Pratyusha had Moon in own house in Cancer along with exalted Jupiter and Sun also in the same house with retrograde Saturn in own house in Capricorn aspecting the three planets.

From the moon there is a powerful Gajakesari yoga with ayushkaraka Saturn with digbala in the 7th in own house. Why should this combination result in early death?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...