Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Inflexible Till The End

What is it like to remain inflexible right till the end?

When you are on your fag end of your journey and you look back. And the Galt's Gulch doesn't have people, no more than 2 or 3. All of them going through life just as you are.

You look back and think... What if you had been more flexible? What if you had made different choices / decisions in life? Would your life be different today? Better?

In the movie Rowdy RathoreAkshay says he be wants to be fearless even when death stares at him in the face. When death stares at me, I wish I remain steadfast and true to my beliefs and that I do not compromise. 

I will go alone. Probably having to switch on the machine myself and then lie down...

What feelings of guilt or of regret would i have them? How could i minimize them?

How would these feelings of guilt and / regret conflict with the decision to never compromise? Compromise and negotiation is made by the heart. Guilt and regret perhaps come from the heart too.. Maybe that's why She described John's face as having no guilt.

Around 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...