Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Planet For Intelligence

I was trying to identify the planet for intelligence as per Vedic astrology (meaning not considering Uranus etc).

Mercury is normally held to signify intelligence and facility with Maths and languages and communication.

Jupiter supposedly confers wisdom, which is not the same as intelligence. Venus, according to me, gives maturity and not intelligence. Mars, Rahu etc just amplify the significance of the planet they come in contact with or when the planet is in their nakshatra (star). 

Moon is supposed to refer to the mind and emotions. I think moon may have something to do with intelligence. 

Saturn provides rationality, not intelligence. As per MBTI, T signifies rationality while N signifies intelligence.

I happened to read this article today.
https://www.quora.com/Which-planet-is-responsible-in-astrology-for-highest-intelligence - It is a nice article on the subject though I don't agree with parts of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...