Friday, January 5, 2018

Big Talk

I have a friend who loves meeting people and goes out with them often. I asked her what she talks with her friends. Being a nice person,  she listed the topics that come up. Here is the list:
  1. How’s life going
  2. Where we at in terms of getting the deposit in bank
  3. Which area is good
  4. Who is f*****d up in the head now a days in our circle (There is an extra * there but let's not be too fastidious)
  5. Jobs
  6. New stuff that we are looking at
  7. Old times
  8. New plans to go for a holiday
  9. Talking about how crazy our families are
  10. Most importantly when are we meeting next
  11. And what we’re doing that day. She replied that she knew it.
This is the kind of stuff must people talk about. I told her that if anyone talked such things with me I would block / ban them and go back to my cave..And pull the door and lock it after me. Strange how something that is nice to one is abhorrent to another. I am pretty sure the topics that would interest me would be completely boring to my friend and to her friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...