Thursday, January 25, 2018

How NTJ Evaluate People

A friend of mine told me about her son who made a rather cynical remark about a group of people as being not worthy of his attention. (He was referring to girls and specifically to their yakkety yakkety yak).

I explained to her how INTJ / ENTJ (as in MBTI) evaluate people.

The way he judges anyone he knows or anyone close to him is by evaluating what they say or do:
1. Are you consistent (if not out go P's)
2. Are you rational? Do you mean what you say? Do you do (practice) what you say (preach)? (Out go F's)
3. Is your act good and responsible?
4. Did you say anything I didn't know -Something that was wow?.  If you tell him about accessories available @66% discount on Amazon - even if he didn't know - it doesn't count as wow. (Out go S).

If you are an XSXP,  don't go anywhere near such boys. They might appreciate you if you had the sense to avoid them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...