Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Autism - On S1 And S2... (DK's Thinking Fast And Slow)


I was reading an article on robotics,  how robots are taught to pick things up and if they cant do that,  then its over. Failed. Meaning the ability to pick up things is the first thing a robot needs to learn.

I thought of learning new things. How easily it comes to some people and how difficult it is for others.

And how especially difficult it is for autistic people. My belief is such people are very strong J (as in MBTI) having very little OPENNESS (as in 5 factor theory). Now what is the cause for such learning disability?

I guess learning new things needs a part of the brain which needs openness to exist. Is openness in s1 or s2? I don't know. Little children learn very fast and they largely have S1. S2 comes later in life. Is it then an S1 issue that causes autism?  Not learning new things, doing the same things over and over, remaining in one's comfort zone (a very narrow zone). All these are because of an inherent learning disability? 

I need to check whether autistic people are ever P or what % are P? I suspect autistic people are strong J's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...